www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Whos liek one of the best in the clan?

Go down 
+6
TORNAH08
FRMT
Zu0
xWaRGaSmZ
eczmoney
Usman001
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Usman001
[BTR]Private
Usman001

Rep : 0
Platform : PS3

Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:02 pm

was just wondering coz i wud love to play clan vs clan.. vsing another clan who we cud beat Smile
Back to top Go down
eczmoney
[BTR]Private
eczmoney

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 pm

yeah that be cool....... i just joined so idk
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:21 pm

We will be doing clan VS clan, as in joining ladders
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
Usman001
[BTR]Private
Usman001

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:22 pm

its coz i love joining a room where theres one clan and then u own them all.. it shows them how bad they are Smile
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 pm

haha you need to speak to murder about the matches
Back to top Go down
Zu0
[BTR]Private
Zu0

Platform : Ps3

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Everyone is good in his own way you cant really compare ppl, some ppl are good at sniping some are good with a machine gun etc. etc.

Lets say someone with a shotgun is behind enemy lines without any kills then hes about to get killed from behind but someone saves him by sniping the guy behind him, afterwards the shotgun guy kills 3 other enemys so does that mean mr shotgun is better? without the sniper guy he would have died and got 0 kills so its all about teamwork really : )

unless a person is absolutely terrible ofcourse hehe...

lots of read i know i know ^^
Back to top Go down
eczmoney
[BTR]Private
eczmoney

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:45 pm

do all you guys have headsets...... that help alot too
Back to top Go down
Usman001
[BTR]Private
Usman001

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:35 pm

hmm ive actually seen murderinsummer and tarun1996 play.. they are both goood Smile
And yeh zuo ur right but i hate sniping Crying or Very sad
and yeh ecz i do have a headset Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zu0
[BTR]Private
Zu0

Platform : Ps3

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:37 pm

i was just using sniper as example : )

(i dont have a headset yet )
Back to top Go down
Usman001
[BTR]Private
Usman001

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 pm

It is true that people that snipe and get pro at it.. r normally invincible coz its hard to kill em mannn.. becoz u dont know where their hiding.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 am

Zu0 wrote:
Everyone is good in his own way you cant really compare ppl, some ppl are good at sniping some are good with a machine gun etc. etc.

Lets say someone with a shotgun is behind enemy lines without any kills then hes about to get killed from behind but someone saves him by sniping the guy behind him, afterwards the shotgun guy kills 3 other enemys so does that mean mr shotgun is better? without the sniper guy he would have died and got 0 kills so its all about teamwork really : )

unless a person is absolutely terrible ofcourse hehe...

lots of read i know i know ^^

Yea mate i agree with you everyone has there own little skill that contributes to the whole skill of everyone.

I have a headset
Back to top Go down
TORNAH08
[BTR]Private
TORNAH08

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Might be a good idea to indentify player strengths, some also do better in different types of game modes than other.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 am

and on different maps
Back to top Go down
eczmoney
[BTR]Private
eczmoney

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 am

what would help the most is when we practice..... we should do private against each other so that we can make a plan of attack.... yesterday it looked like we were just running out there trying to get our kills..... and we need to spread out and move together against the enemy.... the headsets r going to help alot if we move together, when u get killed just tell us were so we can look out and we dont get killed next.....im not the best player, but a team of bad players when organized even if they dont get much kills individually can win more matches than a team that has players running out there just trying to get the most kills
Back to top Go down
Howle1
[BTR]Private
Howle1

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:20 pm

yeh i believe the saying goes "An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep". Razz
Back to top Go down
Usman001
[BTR]Private
Usman001

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:19 pm

i completely agree with u eczmoney..
but then there is a time wen ur with a team who aint good with teamwork.. and thts what i hate lol
u stick with 3 ppl.. one person comes along ho is btter then the 3 of u individually and manages to beat all 3 of u.. this is where i think to myslef.. maybe i would be better of sneaking around the map looking for an opening so tht i end up behind the enemy team and take out a lot of their team.. this is what works for me but a good team with good teamwork can also work.. think about it xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Usman001 wrote:
this is where i think to myslef.. maybe i would be better of sneaking around the map looking for an opening so tht i end up behind the enemy team and take out a lot of their team.. this is what works for me but a good team with good teamwork can also work.. think about it xD

I agree. Flanking works a treat... Especially in the map wasteland. Teamwork is probs a better idea tho.

Moving on to a different subject. I'm going to be fully active after christmas probs. Only for the fact that i aint got a headset. I'm hoping Santa will bring me one of those! lol.
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Howle that was amazingly profound lol
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Hit the wrong button by accident didnt finish, but you have a very good point. teamwork works better than anything else,flanking in groups of 2 is best
Back to top Go down
Usman001
[BTR]Private
Usman001

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:18 pm

DaddyGreggors wrote:
Hit the wrong button by accident didnt finish, but you have a very good point. teamwork works better than anything else,flanking in groups of 2 is best

Now this is an excellent thought Smile
as long as both of the two work well together this is best i reckon
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:51 am

Howle1 wrote:
yeh i believe the saying goes "An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep". Razz

Love that mate Smile.

Team work is needed to make us better.
Back to top Go down
eczmoney
[BTR]Private
eczmoney

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 am

organization, strategy and communication is goin to prove the best characteristics of a good clan, with out these we cant win battles.
Back to top Go down
TORNAH08
[BTR]Private
TORNAH08

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 am

I should be buying a mic tommorow and gunna try and look for or edit some maps.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 am

good good thats what we like to hear Smile
Back to top Go down
Usman001
[BTR]Private
Usman001

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:55 am

lol my thread seems to have gotten a lot of attention Smile
looks like im not the only one tht wants to make this clan good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos liek one of the best in the clan?   Whos liek one of the best in the clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos liek one of the best in the clan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next