www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

CLAN MATCH?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
woops_ur_dead
[BTR]Private
woops_ur_dead

Rep : 0
Platform : PS3

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:04 am

Yesterday i was talkin 2 a m8 on my ps3 and he asked me did our clan wanna have a friendly type clan match against his i told him that id post a topic asking so i am his name is youngg456 his clans name is GoDz (theyre on gamebattles as far as i know) so maybe this is an opportunity for the ps3 side to at least get going a bit? il be talking to him more today about the details of it until then we need 2 decide a good-ish date that we can all get on? thats all 4 now
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 am

Im in! cheers
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 am

yea count me in mate we need to start doing something Very Happy i reckon FlashOver and Sam of Mint will prob be keen as well il txt then when we get a date and what not
Back to top Go down
woops_ur_dead
[BTR]Private
woops_ur_dead

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:31 am

haha guys calm down a bit ive only said my m8 offered the match but hes sure theyre accept it but we need 2 sort of stuff like game modes, maps, weapons allowed and of course the all important time and date
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:41 am

are they any good???
Back to top Go down
woops_ur_dead
[BTR]Private
woops_ur_dead

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 am

well yesterday they had a clan match and won so they cant be that bad and plz no s n d game mode cuz if i get killd by 1 more camper in that game mode i will cut his head open and feed it to pigeons... 5 games in a row in search and destroy i didnt rack up 10 kills in total when i finally killed this 1 camper he sends me a mesage saying well done noob...yeah i was really a noob in the cage match i played against him after >.> owned him then
Back to top Go down
woops_ur_dead
[BTR]Private
woops_ur_dead

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 am

right thats it!!! *cuts his head open and feeds it to the pigeons* fricking nub camper!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:30 am

LoL Very Happy I'ts not about camping unless It's me and i have a realy good spot LoL Razz
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:27 am

camping is a horrible tactic tbh... It's bad for the person who's doing it. It's all about kill and relocate.
Back to top Go down
woops_ur_dead
[BTR]Private
woops_ur_dead

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 am

right then can we try get a time and date so we can get this ps3 team moving off the mark?
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:01 pm

find out when they are free... an make a topic and get every1 to put when they're free down...
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:09 am

yea defo lets get this big bad ass ball rolling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bwfc96
[BTR]Private

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Im up for it. How many on each team?

P.S. I just noticed the 16+ age limit. I'm 13 but joined before the limit came into place, does that mean I'm gonna' get the boot? Sad
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 pm

You should be ok the rules are more of a guideline as long as you can prove yourself in game/s and on the forum all should be ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bwfc96
[BTR]Private

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:52 am

Kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLAN MATCH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN MATCH?   CLAN MATCH? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAN MATCH?
Page 1 of 1