www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Xbox Controller

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:19 am

My Xbox Controller keep's disconnecting its self and it always happens when im trying to shoot someone anyone know why it does this??
Back to top Go down
pacozon
[BTR]Private
pacozon

Rep : 0
Platform : XBox 360

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:32 am

Could potentially be low batteries, sometimes using certain buttons seem to kill my control instead of others. If not, it could be pulling the trigger to hard, disrupting the battry connection. And finally, could be a weird wire.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:37 am

It's a wireless one with a battery pack on it when it disconnects it will reconnect and be ok for another 30 mins or more then do the same thing again i was thinking it might be the bat pack as its not an official one other then that not to sure some times it will be fine tho and not disconnect witch is what make me think it is the bat pack might buy a new controller and a different bat pack and mix and match to see if that works but probley wont get around to that till after i get back off my holiday at Christmas and new year as I'm pretty skint now just bought 2 ipods LoL Smile
Back to top Go down
pacozon
[BTR]Private
pacozon

Platform : XBox 360

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 am

Lol, I understand completely man. But ya I rock a wireless as well and that happens to me sometimes. mine is just usually the bats. When mine get down a tad past halfway sometimes they skitz out.
Back to top Go down
Andybhoy
[BTR]Private
Andybhoy

Platform : Xbox 360

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 am

Try it with a different battery pack if you can, I've got one that would sit loose for some reason and every time i jerked or shook it it would disconnect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andythepandy.wordpress.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:46 am

I would say it's more tight then loose it's hard to get the pack in or out
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:16 am

Changed to a set a battery's and still cutting out i think my controller is F**ked Sad o well il just have to buy a new one Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 am

had a controller that did that also had to go out and buy a new one, so a bought a red (residsent evil ) one Razz
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 am

i like the black one as it does with all my stuff like my rooter my cable modem my PS3 my TV my xbox elite LoL the only thing that isn't black is my surround sound system but that has black bits on it Very Happy LoL
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:49 am

Ive got one you can have mate, got a cpl of wireless ones lying around
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 am

safe mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 am

If i remember mate i'll bring it work tmoz, it needs new batterys aswell mate, just a warning
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 am

got battery's and a bat pack I'm not in friday so if you dont bring it in tomoz leave it till monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Controller   Xbox Controller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Controller
Page 1 of 1