www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Xbox Noises..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:28 am

My Xbox is started to make some loud noises again, im fearing it going to overheat and i'll end up getting rrod, so is there any tips on how to keep it cool etc cos i dont want to lose it again Sad
Back to top Go down
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

Rep : 3
Platform : xbox 360 and PC

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 am

best thing keep it in ventilated area try not to play too much within reason and without taking it apart see if u can cleanup any excess dust and fluff if u find any use a cotton bud or 2 as it wont cause static and fuck up ur motherboard or anything
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:52 am

couldn't of said it better myself Smile
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 am

Nice sig again Smile yes though I agree, keep it in a well vented area. I use compressed air and blow all the crap and dust out of all the vents. If you know what your doing, I take mine apart every other month to clean the inside. Again, only do that if you know what your doing.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:15 pm

yup otherwise warranty gets fucked Smile but yeh jus be careful and stick to what we all summed up and shud be fine lol if u still fear it the only other precaution u can take is invest around 9-10£ in a cooler king and jus clipps on back and has 3 mini fans to really cool down ur system =] get em from game stores or gamstation easily found online too king
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 pm

i think Microsoft should buy every xbox user a cooling fan as its there crap design that makes them over heat LoL
Back to top Go down
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:13 pm

pritty much yeh lmao the ventilation setup is so poor on em and it just dont cycle round aswell as such a PC would Smile
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:15 pm

you would think it had a massive fan in it with all the noise it makes compared to a PS3 or PC, Xbox's are so loud
Back to top Go down
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:15 pm

but no they sound like a freight train and overheat like a chocolate bar in ur pocket its lame lmao
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:16 pm

LoL
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Maybe they just love me. Mine is quiet and I play for endless hours and it doesn't overheat. I have no external cooling system on it either, I just take great care of it and clean it when I clean my computers. I love taking stuff apart Smile
Back to top Go down

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:36 am

i think its the fans that maybe clogged up, i dont want to void the warranty (yet) so, i'm scared by blowing the air compressor on it, it my end up moving the crap somewhere inside the xbox therefore nacking it up. hmmm
Back to top Go down
RonRonTheAlmighty
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
RonRonTheAlmighty

Rep : 0
Platform : XBOX 360

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 am

I got my 360 for free after my mates got rrod, registered
it in my name and boom brand new xbox, never had any trouble with it!!
make sure you keep it lay flat though, used to have mine stood up and it laser burnt my fallout 3.... gutter!

Smack Boom
Back to top Go down

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:27 am

yeah i have mine flat, as i heard similar probs with people getting fucked up discs.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:18 am

might have to lie mine down then Smile
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 am

Yea they do work better lying flat as opposed to standing up. BTW don't use the air compressor, that's mad strong. Just use a small can of compressed air, not nearly as strong.
Back to top Go down

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:28 am

thanks Ninja, try and pick some up on saturday hopefully it will be ok for tonight at least.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:35 am

I heard if you put your xbox in a dish washer it cleans it up very well as long as you make sure it's completely dry when you plug it in then your all good.

LoL that is a joke befor anyone think I'm a complete idiot or try's putting there xbox in a dish washer LoL Very Happy:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox Noises.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Noises..   Xbox Noises.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Noises..
Page 1 of 1