www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Game Battle clarification/duties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

Game Battle clarification/duties Empty
PostSubject: Game Battle clarification/duties   Game Battle clarification/duties Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:14 pm

First off, I don't mean any disrespect but I wish for only FRMT or DaddyG to respond in regards to my duties. However, please feel free to reply if you can answer my Clan Battle site question.

Okay, I understand it will be my job to get some practice in as far as facing off against other clans. Do you know of any other sites or keywords to look for, so that I can try and find us some practice clans? All I seem to find are clan sites not GB type sites. Also, what exactly will my GB duties entail again? Just scheduling or was there more I may have missed? Any information I need to keep track of/report on etc.? This way I know any kind of documents I should start up or whatever. Thanks Guys!
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: Game Battle clarification/duties   Game Battle clarification/duties Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:55 am

Yeah, basically i want you to oragnise the GB and friendly fixtures, this means going into the gb site and challenging teams, YOU are in charge of all the teams we face, there are other leagues which i'll get the site addresses for but for now lets concerntrate on GB, when the team is ready DK will let you know, then you create the matchs and times and post them on the site, i will make a section just for you to specifically go in to and post the fixture. You have to think about what teams you think were ready to challenge in terms of skill and what level you decide our team is ready to compete in. This involves working in close contact with DK and Assassiin so you can all agree where the team are at at the moment. This mate is pretty important, as for now we cant just go for the big guys, once the fixture is over post the result on site.
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: Game Battle clarification/duties   Game Battle clarification/duties Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:41 am

Thank you very much, that clarifies a lot up for me. The only thing I notice is that the GB clan's have been together for a long time (much longer than us) so I'll purposely find and target the weakest clan's until we get our groove on. Working with DK and AssaSiin shouldn't be too hard since I'm mostly on with them anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Game Battle clarification/duties   Game Battle clarification/duties Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 am

Best of luck with your new role and I'm sure it wont be to long till we are up there with the best of the best of clans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Battle clarification/duties   Game Battle clarification/duties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Battle clarification/duties
Page 1 of 1