www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

No posts... is it quiet here or just me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No posts... is it quiet here or just me? Empty
PostSubject: No posts... is it quiet here or just me?   No posts... is it quiet here or just me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:21 am

You guys really arent pc games Sad Need to get Things sorted then Smile....

Whats everyone playing at the moment on pc... for me

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 ( Zombies bounce )
Modern Warfare 2
Day of Defeat: Source (Was addicted to this... MW2 stole its game time though)

and of course all the normal other games like counter strike... eurgh thats got really boring as of late ... am also pretty addicted to Football Manager & Football Manager Live.

anyway cmon guys Smile lets get a team together and get killing noobs!.... it will be fun honest cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No posts... is it quiet here or just me?   No posts... is it quiet here or just me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:17 am

Signed.

Football manager is "the bomb" played that since the days of Champ Manager. Other than that I do/did play wow but casually and ofc shooters. DoD/DoD source over CS any day for me. But now MW2 gfx are too nice not to play with, plus I kinda like the levelling system and variation in it too.

Alot of virtual motherfuckers will die this santa Christmas

xD
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: No posts... is it quiet here or just me?   No posts... is it quiet here or just me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:32 am

Sorry, only times I touch my PC for gaming anymore is for EVE and Killing Floor.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr

PostSubject: Re: No posts... is it quiet here or just me?   No posts... is it quiet here or just me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 am

I played EvE once for a little while, it was fucking nice. Too steep a learning curve though affraid, didnt have anyone to hold my hand.
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: No posts... is it quiet here or just me?   No posts... is it quiet here or just me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 am

Yup, that learning curve is what protects the EVE players from the whiners in WoW from migrating over. I love it, and it's only gotten better and more complex.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr

PostSubject: Re: No posts... is it quiet here or just me?   No posts... is it quiet here or just me? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 am

I tried eve.. it was good but I was just too addicted to ultima online still ( only finished playing that about 2 years ago)...

Looks like there really is no pc gamers around here Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No posts... is it quiet here or just me?   No posts... is it quiet here or just me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No posts... is it quiet here or just me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: PC Members area :: General Chat-
Jump to: