www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Tactics test..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

Rep : 0
Platform : PS3

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 am

Tactics test.. Hpqscan0005

DEMOLITION!!!

Afgan:

2x sniper
3x assult
1x stealth

Attack:

1 Stealth goes up to AIR DEFENSE WEST and doesn't let anyone pass! After A is destroyed, he goes to the ROCKS/CATWALK
and tries to plant B.

1 sniper goes to SMALL BUNKER killing everything in direction of CONVOY CANYON! After A is destroyed, he goes to BIG BUNKER and shoots people at CONVOY CANYON.

1 sniper + 2 assult go through PIPELINE CANYON. Sniper goes behind the tail of the PLANE minding the CAVE,
while 1 assult goes through the body of the PLANE to plant A and the other assult protects him! After A is destroyed, 1 sniper and 1 assult go around through AIR DEFENSE WEST
to push together with stealth to AIR DEFENSE SOUTH. 1 assult goes through the cave to plant B.

1 assult goes by the SHACK to the BIG BUNKER not letting anyone through! After A is destroyed, he goes to help plant B through
the CAVE.

**At assulting B, noone goes through CONVOY CANYON because we want enemies to spawn there where our BIG BUNKER sniper
can kill them.

Defense:

1 Stealth and 1 sniper go through ROCKS/CATWALK to AIR DEFENSE WEST and try to not let anyone pass. (sniper can snipe of the ledge
if there's a chance and stealth can proceed near PIPELINE CANYON and spawntrap)

1 assult goes through BIG BUNKER to the SHACK (!!but not further!!) and spawntrap.

1 sniper goes to the nose of the PLANE and checks SMALL BUNKER and surroundings for enemies.

2 assult go through the CAVE where one remains in the CAVE and one goes out to the PIT.

This is a quick written example of what i mean generally, if you will like it, i'll try abit harder maybe draw stuff on maps instead of wording it etc...
for all the maps and game types Smile... Plus, this is meant as general directions only, exact positions and more accurate stuff needs to be shown
in a private game (not fighting each other, just seeing positions and stuff)...

So opinions are welcome....
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:19 am

I like it mate we should practice this sometime keep em coming but try and make the pics a bit smaller Smile

Good work Niblu
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 pm

nice one...if we all got into a private match, we could all spectate you while you run it through with us. then we can put it into practise. keep em coming dude.
Back to top Go down
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Ok I will, but won't have them all up till this wednesday cuz i've got an exam coming this week so i'm bit busy but i'll do my best... Smile
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:30 am

it's ok mate just try your best but make sure you put your exams first,
We will do the spectating thing on Wednesday if everyone is keen then we will put it into practice on a live game and see how we do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 am

Ok here's Derail.. tell me if the wording is better than this as i'm not that good at drawing lines hehe Razz

DERAIL-Demolition
Tactics test.. Derail12

PLANTING B

1 sniper makes his way to the OFFICEc, priority is to stay alive, after you snipe a couple, they will know where you are and try to get to you, which is good
cuz they won't be on the bomb.

1 sniper stays in the bushes and cover fires for the assults.

3 assults go to plant B, one goes inside the fence and goes to plant, other two circle around and try to cut off enemies in the CONTAINERS area.

1 stealth goes waay around to the WAREHOUSE, priority here is to stay alive, people are vengeful, they will try to get to you.

sniper - RED
assault - BLUE
stealth - GREEN

Tactics test.. Derail11

PLANTING A

1 sniper stays in the same spot dooing pretty much the same.

1 sniper moves as shown to pressure on the WAREHOUSE area.

3 assults go around and pressure on A, each coming from a different direction.

1 stealth just stays around the same part trying to kill as many as possible.

sniper - RED
assault - BLUE
stealth - GREEN

Tactics test.. Derail13

DEFENDING

1 sniper takes the OFFICES, he watches bothe towards the SOUTH WOODS and CREEK area (depending where the most opposition is seen.

2 assults go deffend B as shown.

1 assult goes near the CRASH area and doesn't let anyone through.

1 stealth goes behind enemy lines and tries to kill as many ass possible near their spawn points.

sniper - RED
assault - BLUE
stealth - GREEN

Hope you like it...
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 am

That's fooking awsome! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to put this into practice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:43 am

Good work mate cant wait to try this out tonight Smile the only thing i can say that needs adding is a colour key for the arrows you have put on like Red = Sniper Smile good work tho mate I'm very impressed
Back to top Go down
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 am

Oh yea... sorry, i had this written but then something got interrupted and i forgot it the second time around...

2x sniper - RED
3x assult - BLUE
1x stealth - GREEN

Sorry again...
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 am

added a the text with colour to your post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xx_FlashOver_xX
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader
Xx_FlashOver_xX

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 am

looks like a solid tactic. Will have to put it into play. On the fist derail pic if im sniping i prefer to head into the north woods and pick them off as they spawn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 am

we will have a run throught this tonight then have a chat about what we think would be better Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tactics test.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactics test..   Tactics test.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactics test..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: PS3 members Area-
Jump to: