www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

BTR ranks and structure reshuffle

Go down 
+2
xPsYKotiKz
xWaRGaSmZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Empty
PostSubject: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:29 am

Looking at how we all are as a team, and the general determination of all members to get this clan off the ground, im having a serious rethink over having ranks, i mite disband the idea all together, as every member new or old has something to offer, and currently i feel it could be a tad unfair on members who have not been recognised the way they should for there previous efforts, the idea of a democracy, where all members would have there chance to have there say and to display leadership in some way. This is just an idea at the moment, and the people who already have ranks please do not take this as a reflection of your own efforts as im very pleased with the way you have acted within your roles, im just looking at some way of moving this clan forward.

This thread is to let people have there say, get your point of view across and let me know how you all feel atm.

Please post below.
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:54 am

been edited so you can reply on this thread now lol
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 am

I feel the ranking system should stay in play. It's a system that show structure, a chain of command, there is order to a clan with a backbone. If there are no ranks, there is no structure, which basically means everyone can do what they want and not worry about any form of punishment since nobody has rank over them. When you, Rebirth, FRMT, myself or any of the other officers speak, it's payed attention to for good reason.

I don't know, I came from a place where ranking was always a requirement and needed. Besides, I can see dropping the ranks if someone was abusing power, but nobody is (to my knowledge) and if they were, they would be dealt with one on one instead of crashing the whole thing. You only promote those who prove themselves. That alone should push the others to do their best to become recognized. It's the way things go, if you fly under the radar, you don't get seen. If you shoot flares, you get noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

Rep : 0
Platform : PS3

PostSubject: Re: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 am

Yea, we should definately recognize that BTR is a clan playing a war game and as such we need the army structure. Every army (or any organisation trying to simulate an army) has this structure of command simply because IT WORKS. So for that reason alone we should keep it Smile

Offtopic: Go do!!! https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com/general-chat-f20/ps3-team-setup-t297.htm
Back to top Go down
Ajbass116
[BTR]Private
Ajbass116

Platform : Xbox 360

PostSubject: Re: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:07 am

I agree that we should have people who have a higher rank but only have a VERY small amount of people who will be seen as having the higher 'rank' that way new members won't feel like they aren't valued or needed.
By VERY small I mean no more than one 'leader' per console. Maybe one or two people to sort out events and news.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:13 pm

i like the ranking as well but i do understand where Greggors is coming from it can be unfair on some people who don''t have a ranking but have alot of input to the clan
Back to top Go down
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

PostSubject: Re: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 am

The way I see it, getting a "rank" isn't a reward for inputing into a clan... everyone should acontribute to the clan as much as they can.
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

PostSubject: Re: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 am

yea keep the ranking system... just make sure all clan members are made to feel they're wanted and involve everyone in one way or another... Job done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BTR ranks and structure reshuffle   BTR ranks and structure reshuffle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BTR ranks and structure reshuffle
Page 1 of 1