www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Traded in my scar

Go down 
+5
xPsYKotiKz
xWaRGaSmZ
FRMT
xGhOsT
ReBirThz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

Rep : 3
Platform : Xbox 360

Traded in my scar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

iv traded in my scar and stepin it up by running round with an intervention ns and qs i must admit it was hard to get bak into but slowly and surely gettin it bak
so if ene one wants a few sniper practise sesh or have ene tips or tactics you wanna share feel free Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Seviex
[BTR]Private

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:37 am

I love

.50 cal / intervention + thermal
Slight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

QS just fall nicely, rarely miss, if i do second bullet is ready to pop.

Been trying the Intervention recently, that + thermal is great too, just shame about the 19 ammo clip.

Swings and roundabouts haha, just i love thermal purely because i can go purely focus targets that are pretty much highlighted to me, whilst the back of my mind i'm still looking for the cold blooded people.

Only thing that pisses me off is that the .50 cal doesnt always 1 shot ppl when it's blatantly hit the head, because i know in real life, the head would just implode.

nothing is more dangerous than a sniper that can run and gun just aswell as an assualt class.
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:42 am

I'm seriously gonna give this setup a try, sounds and looks, good
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
Xx_FlashOver_xX
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader
Xx_FlashOver_xX

Rep : 0
Platform : PS3

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah I agree but not a big fan of thermal lol don't know why think it's just the vision change and having to readapt to your surroundings again. There all the basic setup at the end of the day. Slight of hand pro ,stopping power pro either ninja pro or steady aim pro. Attachments thermal, heartbeat sensor or FMJ for those tripples of quads were all praying for every match Laughing
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Your not alone. I can't stand thermal either, but my reasoning is different. I actually was a sniper for a bit in the military and using thermal should only be allowed on darker maps (like underpass) where vision is limited. Technically thermal during the day would be messed up and not 100% accurate due to the heat from the sun/animals and all the reflective crap from the weather. Since this is a video game though, all my rambling was useless. Point in case, I use thermal on underpass only.
Back to top Go down
Xx_FlashOver_xX
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader
Xx_FlashOver_xX

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeah underpass is prob the only map where thermal is fully justified with the weather lol. 1 question why you leave being a sniper? Prob 1 of the hardest military roles
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:26 pm

I didn't leave by choice. I enjoyed watching people drop from my bullet penetrating their chest and skull. I got hurt and was discharged.
Back to top Go down
Xx_FlashOver_xX
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader
Xx_FlashOver_xX

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:30 pm

All I can say is gutted. Least your still alive and can COD lol
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 pm

lol yezzir. I didn't choose the name PsYKotiK for nothing. I really enjoyed killing people and went through withdrawls not doing it. Now I'm better yay \o/ and can kill people in the virtual world.
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 pm

nice active topic Smile and intervention all the way because its closest and slightly more skillful for qs/ns my opion but hey i suggest ene one tht wants to get into sniping b best to use one the automatic ones before trying the intervention just to get used to style of play.

i use
Intervention-no atchement
pp2000-silencer

slight hand for quick scopes
stopping power
steady aim - makes no scoping slightly easier
copycat - only deathstreak i reli use tbh but never use it lol

i used to be a proper sniper as in sit back take a accurate headshot and move spots
that all changed
i now run around and do quick scopes and basically use movements and tactics to kill people
flash you sound down with the whole sniper as shotgun treatment haha:)
Back to top Go down
Xx_FlashOver_xX
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader
Xx_FlashOver_xX

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Yeah there the only weapon I feel totally comfortable with. There nothing that feels better that taking someone with a AR out in style with a brutal quickscope or heading over to there spwan and just slaughtering them with one shot kills Wink
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:24 pm

lolz, i'll prolly grad to the 50 cal, still hate the inter, cuz like I said, if they move just as you get a bead and you miss that recoil is hell.
Back to top Go down
Seviex
[BTR]Private

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:32 pm

xPsYKotiKz wrote:
Your not alone. I can't stand thermal either, but my reasoning is different. I actually was a sniper for a bit in the military and using thermal should only be allowed on darker maps (like underpass) where vision is limited. Technically thermal during the day would be messed up and not 100% accurate due to the heat from the sun/animals and all the reflective crap from the weather. Since this is a video game though, all my rambling was useless. Point in case, I use thermal on underpass only.

i know what you mean, i was baffled by the way i had to switch visions from colourful, to grey. Eventually, i learnt how to use it and being able to spot snipers in the grass, people hiding in shadows or people in the extreme distance, thermal scope is just too good not to use for me. It kind of tunnels your vision and focuses you to look for subtle movement, and makes you much more aware of your surroundings. Yea it rocks on underpass too, only map i have true difficulty with sniping

As for real life aspect of the scope, i totally agree, it makes no sense. However, i'm sure people on mw2 surviving a .50 cal to the face would be called godlike people in real life. I've seen the damage that sniper can do, and i'd hate to survive it.
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:36 pm

yes i agree with you. Thermal is too good to pass up, fortunately, I personally think it a cheating haxor noob move, but thats just me
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:49 pm

only use it because it scopes in faster and for the whole 0.1 sec im down the scope dont actually think tht couns haha and yes flash im exact same nothing more skilful then out playing an AR
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Still my bestest thing is using my ACR/M4 or my AUG and long shotting a sniper, not a better feeling in the world except maybe sticking a semtex to him, or hitting him with a throwing knife
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 pm

If in real life, I'd use the Intervention (Apparently it's meant to be the best sniper??) for taking down people & the 50 cal to stop a vehicle. On the game tho, i'd go 50 cal all the way. lol
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 pm

LOLz that's for lamers. I used a silenced 50 cal, took down whatever the hell was in my way, be it people, walls, animals, cars, trucks...using the epic rounds they gave us. Didn't nothing stand in my way.
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Yeah true that, but i've seen this clip of an Intervention hitting a target that was a mile and a half away! pretty epic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:05 am

I'm now using 50cal for sniping since i went prestige (before i used intervention) and i like it, but (and that may be just me) it seems to me that i get less one hit kills than with intervention.

My standard sniper setup is sleigh of hand, stopping power, steady aim, which should (according to MW2 wiki) make both snipers one hit kill anywhere except limbs, but like i said, i had more OHK with Intervention Razz

Still, i'll stick to 50cal until i prestige again, then we'll see Smile
Back to top Go down
Xx_FlashOver_xX
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader
Xx_FlashOver_xX

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:14 am

Niblu were goba have to get some sniper sessions on the go Wink also any1 else who seems keen
Back to top Go down
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 am

Sure, i'm online quite alot so just invite me anytime you see me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traded in my scar   Traded in my scar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traded in my scar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: