www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

PS3 Training

Go down 
+7
woops_ur_dead
Kharilizer
Xx_FlashOver_xX
Usman001
Elliot-LR22
eczmoney
FRMT
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PS3 Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok first off i want to say sorry not been in a very good state of mind at the mo life problems, but getting my life sorted out so gona try and take more control of things.

So what do you all think of a MW2 practice every Wednesday from 8:30 P.M GMT i will host as i have 50 MG connection and iv been hosting the XBOX side games and all has been good.

If there is any problems or suggestion on this please state so we can change things so there good for everyone Very Happy

Please make sure to tell any BTR member that you see online in case they don't come on the Forum regularly thank you Smile

*******UPDATE*******

We are going to go for Wednesday 8:30 PM GMT Private match so we need as many people as possible.

Playing
SND
TDM

Last edited by FRMT on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Niblu
[BTR]Private

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:39 am

Sorry for my premature detonation xD xD
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:34 am

LoL no worries mate
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

Rep : 0
Platform : PS3

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:32 am

i was thinking earlier that we need some sort of struture to our "training" e.g. decide on what game type before-hand we're going to play and just practice that.... Then do a diiferent game type the next week... it's just so we have KEEN tactics for different maps and game types and so on for e.g. 2 poeple run one way when the game starts and the other people defend here and wotnot, maybe drop a smoke there and run across and flash that alleyway.....I dunno.... I'm just babbaling on now. LoL. You catch ma drift?
Back to top Go down
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 am

Yes I agree, but for that someone needs to review all the maps and decide who to run where and do what etc. leading us back to this thread: https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com/general-chat-f20/ps3-team-setup-t297.htm#3008

Now I can do that, but I definately can't self appoint myself as the leader Smile

On the side, we could perhaps use some more practice days, depending on when people have time... Wink
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm

cool beans Niblu...Well, you get my vote! LoL
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:06 pm

i agree with all of that and like i have said before we need someone that knows the best places on the map to defend or what not and i know i'm not that good at the game so it would be quite pointless for me to tell you all where to go Niblu if you want to give it a shot by all means you can will have to talk to mike about what's going on with the ranks and what not but next weeks practice will be your test to see if you can sort us all out into a well oiled machine LoL Smile best of luck mate
Back to top Go down
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 am

Haha ok Smile

Update: I have found some great maps http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282066, going to work on some strategies, but i need peaople to tell me their classes so i can sort it out... Smile

Last edited by FRMT on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in the BBcode)
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 am

cool cool mate cant wait to see the results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Training   PS3 Training - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Training
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4