www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

PS3 Problem!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bwfc96
[BTR]Private

Rep : 0
Platform : PS3

PS3 Problem!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Problem!!!!   PS3 Problem!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Today i just tried turning my PS3 on and it stayed on the wavy line intro bit. So i unplugged it and turned off all the switches then turned it back on and it says the hard disks file is corrupted. So i press restore it completes 100% then restarts and comes up with the same screen.

Any help coz im really shittin it here. Warranty ran out as well, even if i could lose all my data and send off for a new one.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PS3 Problem!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Problem!!!!   PS3 Problem!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 am

whats the error code that comes up it will be something like 800 then aload more numbers a simler thing happened to me i had to send mine off and pay £150 when what i realy should of dun is get a slim.

I have sent mine back 3 times now the first time as soon as i got it on the net it didnt install the update corectly the second it wouldn't read blueray and wouldnt update and the one i have now is working pretty sweet one of the error codes i did get tho Sony said that isnt a real error code and i was making it up or getting the code wrong LoL.

I must say tho i am very unlucky and everything seems to break on me
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PS3 Problem!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Problem!!!!   PS3 Problem!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 am

So its not just xbox that fucks up then, shit mate thats unlucky. had a look online for you and i agree with rob could be a case of send off and get it repaired for a fee.

Cant see why it fucks up for not updating it properly, xbox, just installs the update for you again, seems a bit daft.
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PS3 Problem!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Problem!!!!   PS3 Problem!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:17 am

Well it like half installs it then wont put the rest on cuz it can see some of the update on the PS3 and you cant put old firmware on them if you have a more recent one LoL all the errors i have had no one else i know has had them and i couldn't find much help for them as they are rare as fuck all working sweet now tho but then again i didnt have the TV drop down list untill i updated the other week and thats been on for months LoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 Problem!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Problem!!!!   PS3 Problem!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Problem!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: PS3 members Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: