www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

This may sound daft....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

This may sound daft.... Empty
PostSubject: This may sound daft....   This may sound daft.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 am

hey guys just been thinking, looking through my admin tools then and ive got an option to send out newsletters to all members, So i was wondwering if i could have a volunteer to put together some stuff, like updates on the teams and so on....
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
BTR xNeUrOtIcCz
[BTR]Recruiter
[BTR]Recruiter

Rep : 0
Platform : XBOX360

This may sound daft.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This may sound daft....   This may sound daft.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:29 am

hmm you need someone with good perceptive skills and can go into major detail about whats going on when and where. I would do it but my computer is suffrering from an illness and ive gotta get it sorted plus i have college work. You should try someone who you trust and know someone who will get the job done Smile

I might be able to give it a go if you like i can easily revamp my computer because i do enjoy going into detail about stuff like this and it could help me in future jobs Smile
Back to top Go down

This may sound daft....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: