www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Getting our name out there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

Getting our name out there Empty
PostSubject: Getting our name out there   Getting our name out there Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:28 am

I'm going to stop off at two Gamestop locations and ask them if I can advertise in their shops. Basically, I would take our site banner and shrink it down to the size of a business card. On the back I can include my GT for a contact (or whoever would prefer it) and a short paragraph about our clan, their "trial period" etc. If they allow me to do this, I will get an example or two dawn up and will try (need a camera) to post them here to see what you guys think. I will also be getting a magnet for the back of my car and possibly a custom car plate.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Getting our name out there   Getting our name out there Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:26 am

all very good idea's for spreading the word of BTR Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting our name out there   Getting our name out there Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:26 am

have we been talking to other clans about ourselves?
Also been trying to contact people in game that i thought where pretty good in match, how is everyone else been do with it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting our name out there   Getting our name out there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting our name out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: