www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Officer Meeting 14/12/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Officer Meeting 14/12/09 Empty
PostSubject: Officer Meeting 14/12/09   Officer Meeting 14/12/09 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:14 am

Hi BTR Members!

This is just a post to keep you to date with what been happening in the world of BTR!

Last night, the officers had a meeting to discuss various subjects as a few things have changed.

As you can see the BTR website has had a bit of a makeover! and it's looking super pro now! Thanks go to DaddyGreggor's, FRMT and LovinGFX for designing it Very Happy

On the Xbox side of things, we welcome Assasin as Lieutant (team leader) and Wookie 1st Sgt as his assistant, they will be in charge of us inside the Gamebattle Matches and also helping me
out with various training practices and recruit selection.

Helluva Ninja has now got a new role within BTR, he will be organising the GB Matches and checking out other clans for us to battle with, i wish him all the best in his new role.

The next thing i want to say is, recruiting is going to be more selective from now on, this in includes ps3 and xbox gamers so listen in carefully!

From now on everyone is a potential recruiter as the recruiting rank is being scrapped, so everyone keep a eye out for prospective gamers!
There will be a screening selection, ie some training practices and some general matches with us before we the officers decide whether or not there good enough to be allow into the clan.
We would also like future members to be 16+ in age, we don't mind those of you who are not this age already but in order for us to be more competitive especially with GB matches it going to take a lot of effort and practice and people under this age wont be able to put the time able to do this.

On the PS3 side of things Murder is doing a excellent job in his role, he will be screening members with FRMT to see who is going to be playing hopefully in GB matches
and also selecting there Lieutant and 1st sgt for there squad.

I will like to add we had a quite sucessful start to BTR and let it continue, we look forward to getting in new members so keep a eye out!
I will be running some training exercises soon for the xbox users so be prepared its going to be hell! Very Happy

Till next time, have fun!

DK
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

Officer Meeting 14/12/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Meeting 14/12/09   Officer Meeting 14/12/09 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:33 am

all very well said mate Smile
Back to top Go down

Officer Meeting 14/12/09
Page 1 of 1