www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Pacozon's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pacozon
[BTR]Private
pacozon

Rep : 0
Platform : XBox 360

Pacozon's application Empty
PostSubject: Pacozon's application   Pacozon's application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:52 am

1. Online ID,Gamertag or PSN: Xbox Live Gamertag: pacozon

2. Age: 17

3. Location: Maine, US

4. What games do you play: CoD: MW2

5. Which system(s) do you play on: XBox 360

6. Which [BTR] member referred you or whose post did you read: I read a post that was an answer to a yahoo question. I don't remember who posted it though.

7. From what site did you read about our clan: Yahoo

8. Why have you chosen to join Bring The Rain [BTR]: Because I would like to get involved with a clan instead of always having to deal with those players that have no sense of strategy and just annoy you when you play.

9. What type of member do you want to be recognized as: Hmm.. just a member. And in games, I'd like to be relied on as a sniper most of the time.

10. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include: Hi everyone, so my real name is Kevin, but I go by Paco occasionally. My GT is kind of a cheesy joke (pacozon = paco's on ha-ha) But I've been gaming for a long time. I would say 12 years? I've gotten heavy into FPS in the past 5 - 6 years though and just last year I joined the online community. I used to do tournaments at local game shops and my record stands at 5 - 8 - 2. Of those 8 losses, 7 were second place and the other was 4th. The two ties were pretty much flukes, but that's my story.
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: Pacozon's application   Pacozon's application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:06 pm

welcome to BTR man, feel free to add my gt its DaddyGreggors, you can everyone elses , theres a list of gt´s in the360 members section
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
Andybhoy
[BTR]Private
Andybhoy

Platform : Xbox 360

PostSubject: Re: Pacozon's application   Pacozon's application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Yep, add me mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andythepandy.wordpress.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Pacozon's application   Pacozon's application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm

welcome to the clan mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacozon's application   Pacozon's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:18 am

hey mate, i seen you online yesterday i did try a few times to add you into the group but we no sucess, i tried to get the others to add you as well but i guess they couldnt hopefully we will be able to get a game with you soon,
Regards

DK
Back to top Go down
pacozon
[BTR]Private
pacozon

Platform : XBox 360

PostSubject: Re: Pacozon's application   Pacozon's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:47 am

Ya, i received the requests. It said I was unable to join you guys' party for some reason. I was havign weird connection problems last ngiht so that could be part of it, but hopefully It'll be solved.
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

Rep : 3
Platform : Xbox 360

PostSubject: Re: Pacozon's application   Pacozon's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:51 am

welcome mate looking foward to having few games and seeing skill Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacozon's application   Pacozon's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pacozon's application
Page 1 of 1