www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Hell Freaking Yeah!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

Hell Freaking Yeah! Empty
PostSubject: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 am

I was running insane this morning guys. I wish everyone was around or if there was a way for me to pull the data from MW2. For 5 rounds in a row I was nuts. I gained 2 levels (27&28) within 20mins. I was rampant, my k/d ratio was over 4 all the time. One of my best matches I finished at 28K/3D that's freaking crazy, I had head shots galore and my thermal was destroying people on that damn underpass level, where all the rain is at and its hard to see far away. Okay, I just wanted to rant and brag that I prolly had the best hour of game play today than I've ever had before. I just hope I can keep this crazy madness up when I get home from work today.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 am

LoL good good thats what we like to hear our members doing well Very Happy i love it when i have a sick day and own anything that comes into my path Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 am

What was really funny was a guy was on our teams saying we suck and can't do anything, yet he had a shitty k/d ratio and i was bombing the freaking map consistently. LOL I love emoragers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Good work mate, ive been having some success with the riot shield and tactical knife on HQ Pro, buggers can't kill me so they try to throw a grenade but not before i throw my knife Razz
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 pm

riot......shield......grrrrr.......nuff said
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Riot sheilds are mental!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:41 pm

good game tonight, i hope i show u how fun it was to play a riot shield class, i had a blast with it and a few face kills along the way Smile
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:03 am

LoL all sounds good i need the internet back Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:07 am

aww, i hope your going to get a refund from isp who provides you with internet?
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 am

i reckon so my mum phoned up and she loves having a go at people and getting free stuff LoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Freaking Yeah!   Hell Freaking Yeah! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell Freaking Yeah!
Page 1 of 1