www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Bioshock 2 out Today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seviex
[BTR]Private

Rep : 0
Platform : Xbox 360

Bioshock 2 out Today Empty
PostSubject: Bioshock 2 out Today   Bioshock 2 out Today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:09 am

Soon as my final Seminar finishes, and after a swift victory pint at the Student Union, i shall be getting this game. Been looking forward to it since it was announced, and it looks amazing. So, i'll be having to share my game time between MW2, Halo3, and this now haha.

Is anyone else getting this game, if so we should team up and multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 out Today   Bioshock 2 out Today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:10 am

eh...that game hasn't done anything at all to impress me. I stick the Bad Company 2, Final Fantasy XIII and possibly Aliens vs Predators....maybe
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 out Today   Bioshock 2 out Today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:15 pm

xPsYKotiKz wrote:
eh...that game hasn't done anything at all to impress me. I stick the Bad Company 2, Final Fantasy XIII and possibly Aliens vs Predators....maybe

I agree never rely got into the bioshock 1 and the 2nd hasn't impressed me yet
Back to top Go down
chewie90
[BTR]Private
chewie90

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 out Today   Bioshock 2 out Today Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 pm

lol john just me and u then Razz
Back to top Go down
Seviex
[BTR]Private

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 out Today   Bioshock 2 out Today Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 am

I dont mind, it's incredible - i'm so glad they implemented multiplayer! I used to suck, until i learnt to look down the iron sight of the weapon, now i've been a killing machine haha. Too many players try to run and gun, if you look down your sight is 100% more accurate, and way more powerful than spraying.

I use the run, shock, scope, kill method. Easy kills, even against multiple targets ha.

Becoming a big daddy is awesome too, and is well balanced. Aslong as your team attacks them as a priority.

If someone is a big daddy, i use shotgun, and run. Takes 8 shots to take one down with a shot gun.

So i got the challenge now to get to level 40 on Bioshock 2, Skill Level 50 on Halo (5 more levels till pr0 status haha), and Prestige to 10. Gonna take ages will all the student nights out, gigs and assignments ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 out Today   Bioshock 2 out Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bioshock 2 out Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: Xbox members :: General Chat-
Jump to: