www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Star Wars New MMO.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara
[BTR]Private

Rep : 0
Platform : xbox/PC

Star Wars New MMO. Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars New MMO.   Star Wars New MMO. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:09 am

Anyone interested in playing this? I will be when its released sometime around novemeber i've just got a new account for Star Wars Galaxies but it will do until this is out.

http://www.swtor.com/ link for the old republic.
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

Star Wars New MMO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars New MMO.   Star Wars New MMO. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:47 am

yea, I've had that game pegged since it was announced. Have been on the beta team now for two months, just awaiting access to it. As far as galaxies goes....that game can kiss my shiny metal ass. I had a Master Jedi/Bounty Hunter, raking in mad fkn cash by collecting bounties. Then all of a sudden they nerfed the whole damn game in one patch (yes, that's the epic moment in gamer history, for SWG) next thing I know, I need help to kill shit 10 levels lower than me....FK THAT SHIZ!
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
Niblu
[BTR]Private
Niblu

Platform : PS3

Star Wars New MMO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars New MMO.   Star Wars New MMO. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:05 pm

After my wow period i'm done with MMOs alltogether... sure it's fun but it just takes too damn much time due to farm, farm and farm... so until there is an MMO that eliminates farming successfully (which will probably never happen), i'm not going near any...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
[BTR]Private

Star Wars New MMO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars New MMO.   Star Wars New MMO. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 pm

playing swg now, the new gcw is good Very Happy enjoyed killing the rebels even as a level 20
Back to top Go down
Gaara
[BTR]Private

Star Wars New MMO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars New MMO.   Star Wars New MMO. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 am

Lol, i talked to someone from sony online and manage to get my old veteran acount back now i have 2 accounts. anyone want to have a go at it for a month let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

Star Wars New MMO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars New MMO.   Star Wars New MMO. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 am

Dibs!
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
Sponsored content

Star Wars New MMO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars New MMO.   Star Wars New MMO. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars New MMO.
Page 1 of 1