www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Quite impressed with this

Go down 
+6
xGhOsT
xPsYKotiKz
chewie90
ReBirThz
Seviex
xWaRGaSmZ
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Not bad for a quick game of HQ, i was trying for over 80 but couldnt do it lmao ONE DAY I SHALL!!!!!!!!!! Completely epic game, not the 102 that jay hit but still pretty large kill count

Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Photo078
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Xx_FlashOver_xX
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:03 am

Niblu you didnt play bad you were pwning most games stop being so modest Very Happy The models now are s**t they have been patched agin so now there under powerd and distance is reduced its a joke loving thr raffica though Smile wargasm its all about the tube and dangerclose snd one man army nothing like taking out four of the enemy team in 1 shot as soon as they spwan
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:01 pm

hahahaha flashover Smile wargasm like flips the moment he even smells a nubetuber in the area haha and cheers rob Smile i emailed u the sig btw dont no if u got it
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm

LoL noobtuber spaw killer there something wrong with you mate Very Happy.

And no not yet still waiting LoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pacozon
[BTR]Private
pacozon

Rep : 0
Platform : XBox 360

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 pm

In regards to noobtubing. That's one of the few things that pisses me off about the game, but I've decided every prestige if I do an AR and want to get the mastery thing, I have to do the despicable act of noobtubing 20 times. :\
Back to top Go down
Seviex
[BTR]Private

Platform : Xbox 360

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 am

Was on HQ Last night and got 74-8-19. Didnt look to see if my KS was higher now, but you have to love Pred Missiles after the HQ team respawn Smile, that absolutely raped them haha. A Brucie bonus for it being against a couple of 10th Prestige players that had boosted blatantly because they failed at every open shot against me ha.

it's times like these you wish it had Halo 3's in-game video recorder.
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:52 am

in my eyes noobtubes take very little skill, there a last resort if needs be, when you have no ammo. i personally dont even level up the noobtube as it makes me sick.

Id rather just take ppl down the good old fashioned way.....WITH A RIFLE.

Its called a noobtube for a reason.
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:45 am

LoL i only noobtube for the shotgun attachment other then that i don't use it and i hate them as much as the over powered over distance shotguns that are a little too accurate LoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 am

Well, as much as I despise using noobtubes, once I hit 70 on the Prest level, I'm gonna be using them for each weapon to get my weapon mastery titles. It's gonna make me sick, but I want those titles
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 am

LoL you noobtubber you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 am

Yea I will be for a bit, the difference is I know how/when to use it. I'm not gonna run the whole game noobtubing, I'm gonna use it on people behind cover or for groups of people. I'll be shoosting more than nading.
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am

you only staying on 1st prestige mate
ima be saying on 9 for a long while be4 i go ten otherwise peeps think iv hacked lool
Back to top Go down
pacozon
[BTR]Private
pacozon

Platform : XBox 360

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 am

lol, I'm thinking I have a long way to go before I start just doing that for all them. Seeing as I'm currently 65 on first prestige. Trying to get all the titles using noobtubes on 10th prestige will take me a loooong time to get to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 am

if we win as much we did yestersay man well all be 10 in no time haha
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:21 am

Yesterday was shit for me, I couldn't play or stay connected.

I'm not staying 1, just staying 1 until I get a mass amount of titles and emblems and all the titles I can for Mastering the weapon achievements.

Or until I get bored.
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 am

okay mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite impressed with this   Quite impressed with this - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite impressed with this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: Xbox members :: General Chat-
Jump to: