www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)

Go down 
+6
chewie90
ReBirThz
xPsYKotiKz
xWaRGaSmZ
FRMT
woops_ur_dead
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
woops_ur_dead
[BTR]Private
woops_ur_dead

Rep : 0
Platform : PS3

sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Empty
PostSubject: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:40 am

ok ive read a lot about this thing true or false called sniper frog..apparently IW invented it 2 make the game sell more copies letting people feel good and others feel shit for the first while i thought thats a load of bull until 4 search and
games today... at least 6 times i saw a guy lying on the floor sniping i got behind him lined up a headshot hit him at least 6 times he turns around and fucking knifes me >.> i should of had harriers 2 times and a chopper gunner 1ce so wtf IW
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 am

why how does that work??

I do know if you or them are rely laggy when you line them up they arnt there i've had that befor where they kept jumping around the screen and i couldnt hit them but they could hit me and my conection was full
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 am

I found this on a forum posted by a programmer

Start Of post

After two weeks of exhaustive study, and pouring through thousands of lines of code, I have finally got the proof I need to bring this conspiracy to light. The programmers at Infinity Ward are good, but I'M better. Do not worry, all will make sense shortly...

Have you ever been playing MW2 and thought "that's not right, I shot him first!"? Maybe you ambushed an enemy from behind, blasted him with 5 rounds to the chest, and then he spins around shoots you once in the foot, and you die? Everyone blames lag. Well, it's NOT lag. It's something far worse, and it just may signal the end of "fair" gaming forever.

While investigating the recent claims, and going through the code of MW2, I made a discovery in one of the subroutines of the game AI. It's called "spfg.exe" (we'll call it SniperFrog since all will make sense just bear with me) and it's an AI subroutine that "evens" out the game by lending additional AI resources to a player, or by limiting the player in really cheap ways.

For example, you ever start playing really good, and suddenly you go on a death streak where you can't even barely MOVE without getting killed? You'll get slaughtered like 5 times in a minute? That's the SniperFrog program in action. Alternately, maybe you'll have been having a rough streak, and suddenly you'll go on an amazing killstreak and it feels like you can't do anything wrong? Again, SniperFrog.

The SniperFrog program is meant to "even" out the game. So that ALL players can feel like they're awesome at some points, even if that has to come at the expense of other players doing poorly. It's a plan by IW to sell more copies of the game. You CAN disable SniperFrog by going offline, SniperFrog is dependent on it's concious AI mainframe to work and it's only available online.
End of post

This makes loads of sense, knew something was going on lol good post in the first place Woops
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 am

xWaRGaSmZ wrote:

You CAN disable SniperFrog by going offline, SniperFrog is dependent on it's concious AI mainframe to work and it's only available online.

Alright, so the best way to resolve online cheating is to not go online. Wow, I'm so glad he knows programming in order to tell me that, I NEVER could have figured that out on my own.....what a douche. Perfect example of Corporate Win and Consumer Fail
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:50 am

that's just crap tho they shouldn't do things like that it makes it unfair to the good players IW you suck crotch
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:05 am

IW sucks but their game rocks, damn catch 22's
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:31 am

Pys right whats the point of going into detail about sniper frog, if he dosent even give any help on anyway to get round it, tbh there is no way round it, even if you could delete it, it would reinstall itself next time you play online.

IW have given a massive middle finger to experienced gamers, by taking away the true skill element of fps games. Everyones moaned about this, and everyone came to the conclusion theyve had a bad day, NO trust me lads you are good at this game ive seen you play, it ACTUALLY is the game being shit so you were right to moan. Even through all this were still bashing noobs, just dont think its fair when your on a decent streak some lvl 3 noob takes you out with a pistol from across the map because IW thinks its fair.

Example of sniper frog
Notice sometimes you feel like your running fast and the reactions and sensitivity feel quicker, allowing you to turn faster and shoot at targets at a similar pace.

Then next game suddenly the game feels like its dragging and gameplay feels slower

Sniper frog lads.
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 am

xWaRGaSmZ wrote:

Example of sniper frog
Notice sometimes you feel like your running fast and the reactions and sensitivity feel quicker, allowing you to turn faster and shoot at targets at a similar pace.

Then next game suddenly the game feels like its dragging and gameplay feels slower

Sniper frog lads.

That's epic, because that's exactly how I felt when I came back. Everything was so damn sensitive, now they are like they were. Shit kills me, because with my lil' speed setup, I've ran right up on guys and melee'd them and they stay alive, spin around and melee air and I die.....fukn sniperfrog BS......
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:09 am

i hate it when that happens
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:45 am

Well let's be fair and impartial here. Time to break it down simplistic wise.

Sniper Frog (their view) -> It keeps game play balanced (I won't say fair, cuz that's BS), in this vision, they use the excuse that the players who totally suck balls, would just up and quit if there was not some kind of even game play implemented. It's IW's goal to make the game fun for all and not leave the player base to just those that are epic l33tness because then they would lose money becuase new players would never want to play.....summary of IW's vision -> Allow everyone, no matter their skill level, to play the game and have fun.

Sniper Frog (our vision) -> It's total crap. Why should the players, who know how to play, have to suffer at the hands of some total nooblet because it's "fair". If I go on a killing streak of 8 players, all of a sudden I get handicapped because I'm doing good?!? That makes no sense. Then to top it off, not only did my kill streak get ended by a complete nub, but now I get gimped and killed 3 or 4 times in a row without even getting a kill, now that is total crap. In overall fashion of a boycott, the players could refuse to play until IW addresses this issue to their community, the question is would they?

Reality says no.

Overall Summary of Sniper Frog -> While we think that it is crap, all we can do, is use our skills and teamwork here at BTR to overcome this handicap that has been implemented to make us seem not as epic as we really are. Like everything else in life, it makes you feel better to complain and bitch, but it gets nowhere.

As we say in the military, -----> Men! Prepare to bend over, grab your ankles, and take it like a man!

This message has been brought to you by the free thinking and don't give a crap what offends you, xPsYKotiKz. Either you hate me or love me.
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

Rep : 3
Platform : Xbox 360

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 am

this is the most fuking stupid thing iv ever heard off F*** you IW bunch of noooooobs this sniperfrog shit or we its called is the thing that fuks up my k/d and also ruins my streaks bollocks get rid off it if i wanted help id fuking ask
Back to top Go down
chewie90
[BTR]Private
chewie90

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 am

tbh the game is in your hands always, if something goes wrong its usually the players fault and i still beleive its a consiparcy theory put about by people who dont beleive that people get (un)lucky or are better than them (no offense to anyone who beleives it).
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:33 am

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, what people say is true, always, forever and will be. Nobody ever lies or makes shit up.

This is sniper frog 101: The players names have all been changed to protect their identity, I also speak on behalf of all them because they told me to. All players in the matches were the same as before, none have changed. First match of the night, JonJimBob runs Terminal with an outstanding 28/5 finish, his second match he runs Afghan with an even more epic finish of 36/3. Now in the last match that JonJimBob has for the night, he gets Karachi, now he knows this level and always has great games here. This is where Sniper Frog jumps in (pun intended). All of a sudden, his opponents that he has been dominating, now dominate him. He gets killed at every turn, every corner. He gets melee'd dead fro 10 feet away. He gets one shotted by a pistol on the other side of the map, and even more epic he always spawns on top of his enemies. Now this match is over and he's looking at a 22/15 finish, far from terrible but still very noticeable.

That is a true story...Sniper Frog is real...oh it's damn real.
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Actually the spfg.exe is a real file. He only wrote conspiracy to put his point across, its not a conspiracy, and also i dont really care as i still kill more than i die on about 95 percent of my games.

Thats not what im botherd about, it was well known before IW released Mw2 that they wanted to make the game more accessable (sorry bout the spellin) They wanted to make a game that could be picked up and played by every potential money spewing consumer/cash cow.

We all know what FPS games are like and when you play against someone good you know it, I notice now when i play COD 4, you feel you have to fight more for your kills, its great.
So when ive had a run of matches getting about on avg 25-30 kills to 10 deaths to suddenly gettin owned, dosent make sense, especially when its against the same team youve been playin all night.

How does Team A go from being well and truly bummed by Team B in the first 4 matches, to then winning the next 3 in a row?? And you will always hear people saying stuff like " I just shot him in the head, and he didnt die"

And this ones for chewie "Why dosent my claymore work?"
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:37 pm

i kinda understand this but also believe in the whole host distruption of the game
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Either way, i'll still keep playin, its good that even when or if IW is trying to handicap us we can still play GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Team!!!
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Bee Tee Arrrr
(sung like G I Joe for those who won't get it)
Back to top Go down
Elliot-LR22
[BTR]Private
Elliot-LR22

Platform : PS3

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:20 pm

next time you see a sniper laying on the floor woops, don't shoot him in the back of the head...Knife the cunt. Razz
Back to top Go down
Seviex
[BTR]Private

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:20 am

You just have to love when the people who've just killed you spawn on top of you - even if your in the middle of the map. No word of a joke, on Afghan I killed 2 people, they both watched kill cam - i turned around and they were both there shanking me. I watched my kill cam, and they popped up 2 ft away from me.

It's even worse with snipers, i 3 shotted a player once, all hit the upper torso / head hit boxes. Personally, i'd actually would love to meet some one surviving a .50 cal to the face 3 times and still live.

His initial argument though was the fact that this was the pure reason why if you were awesome, you had epic fail moments, which happens. This wasnt in COD 4, surely COD4 did enough to build the $1,000,000,000 hype of MW2.

I presume it is still active over Private matches? Cos that would affect Clan matches surely?
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:02 am

Destroying the entire foundations of clan matches by giving unfair advantages POPPYCOCK lol

IW eat my cockeral

sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) FrogSniperWeb
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 am

You took my idea of finding a sniper frog pick...dammit lol
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 am

sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Sniper-Frog-3771
Back to top Go down
xGhOsT
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader

Platform : Xbox 360 and PS3

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:13 am

nice pic mad me have a giggle inside
Back to top Go down
BTR xNeUrOtIcCz
[BTR]Recruiter
[BTR]Recruiter

Platform : XBOX360

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 am

This does seem like epic BS but i can say is never happened to me before (or iv'e never noticed it) I rekon i may have to keep my eyes open for this from now on we should make a petition to take the fucker out the game and let the game play out fairly if you suck get better or GTFO Nubcake is all i can really say. CoD WaW worked out fine without sniperfrog so why cant MW2.

Friggen IW should get a killer to go to there office make them croak cheers

gonna put up a picture of this shit soon lol
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:13 am

hmm i only notice it when im sniping and i no for a fact my pas 6 shots at the twats head should have killed him and dont lool but hey maybe im just a shitttttttt player maybe im a nubcake haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)   sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sniper frog??? (Id read this guys good post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next