www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Recap after last nights match.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

Recap after last nights match..... Empty
PostSubject: Recap after last nights match.....   Recap after last nights match..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 am

For starters like to thank everyone that played, sadly we lost but it gave us a good chance to look at tactics and exactly how you play in these sort of matches. Sorry to everyone that didnt get a chance to play but trust me you will all get a chance.

So were going to have at least 2 practices a week to go through stratergys, which GRUNT said he would happily arrange. ( well i think he did lol)

We have a lot of good players, and people who are determined to win, which is refreshing and last night im proud we didnt get pissed off, we just played and evaluated our performances. So i want to arrange these practices so eventually we can make two teams so everyone gets a chance to play and compete.

These teams will be Alpha and Bravo teams. These will be decided after the practices, i will get to have a chat with admins and staff so we can decide on a steady 4 or 6 for each team.
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

Recap after last nights match..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recap after last nights match.....   Recap after last nights match..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 am

yea well played last night lads i reckon all that Mike is saying is rite and we defo need to start playing as a whole not as a bunch of players on the same team work in 2's or 3's to make squads within are team so someone will always have your back.

Witch days are we thinking for practices??
Back to top Go down

Recap after last nights match.....
Page 1 of 1