www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Empty
PostSubject: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:56 am

Haha little 5 year olds with the worst attitude in the history of the world. They got batterd so much aswell, pretty chuffed we made them leave after like the 8th time of crushing there dreams
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 am

LoL when was that??
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 am

last night, some little gimps thinkin they were the bomb lol, they had there whole team on vs me,jay,paul,mike,zarti

HEY BBK YOU BELONG TO ME NOW lmao one of the funniest nights ive had, You havent lived till youve played with zarti man funniest guy ever, i actually cried with laughter at one point, then felt a bit sick.

Good night was good to see everyone havin a good time
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 am

i would of stayed on but thought no one else was keen so just watched a few films I've watched Taken like 4 times now and i still think its a good film Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

Rep : 3
Platform : Xbox 360

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:03 pm

BOY BETTER KNOW!!!!!!!!!! haha fukin chavs man me and zarti are always on one like that man his such a funny fuka and i wanna get him on team
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:54 am

try mate as he's sick, could do with him
Back to top Go down
xGhOsT
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader

Rep : 0
Platform : Xbox 360 and PS3

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am

zarti is amazin his k/d lyk 2.2 or somin gd
Back to top Go down
BTR xNeUrOtIcCz
[BTR]Recruiter
[BTR]Recruiter

Rep : 0
Platform : XBOX360

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 am

Haha wargasmz i still remember when we made those other lil bitches QQ and made those Germans shout scary german things at us haha good times good times.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 am

it is always funny when you drive some people to shouting cuz your owning them i did it on the PS3 the other day had the best game ever on estate on TDM 32 K and 2 D LoL the closest player was on the other team with 17 K 17 D LoL when i got out the people that were on my team where like your amazing the people on the other team where like your a knob all you did was camp even tho i didnt stay in the same place i kept moving around LoL funny stuff Very Happy got my top kill streak of 18 in that game Very Happy not as good as my XBOX one of 20 but close Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!   I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WILL SHANK YOU BLAD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: Xbox members :: General Chat-
Jump to: