www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

MW2 Spec Ops?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 am

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone out there wants to try and setup a time between tonight and Friday night, from 0000GMT till whenever we stop to go through the Spec Ops and try for the achievements. A lot of them get painfully hard and I need someone who won't mind not gaining exp for rank. This is more of a bonus thing, if nobody wants to, it's cool. We can always try this again at a later time.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 am

I would be keen nearly done them all on the PS3 and on the Xbox done the first 2 sets to 3 stars with greggors Love the spec ops missions Smile
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 am

That would be cool to do them with someone who already has done a bunch of them. I've done bits and pieces of them, with my bro, but our work schedules conflict now and we can no longer do it. I really want the achievements lol, I'm gonna start hunting for a bit to try and raise my gamerscore.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:47 am

the only achiments i dont have on the PS3 are get 69 starts and get at least 1 star in all spec ops but there norm is no one keen to do them on the PS3 done all the ones i've done with Sam of mint and flashover and a few on my own
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:49 am

That's cool, I think I've done just enough to unlock the Charlie set. Have to check when I get home.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:53 am

you completed the game on hardcore and all the other achievements???
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:14 am

After I get the Spec Ops ones, I'm gonna play the game on Veteren and after the cursing, yelling, screaming and hair pulling of that fun shit, once it's beaten, that should give me 90% of them. Then from there is just picking up the remaining few and getting all the intel laptops.
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 am

Im keen for spec ops mate, been looking for people to do it with so your now added to the list lol

Done Alpha all on VET, Need to do 1 more on Bravo VET, And a cpl on Charlie so need to get on it. Apparently delta and echo are brutally difficult on veteran so im keen to try them aswell
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:38 am

yea the intel thing was something i found hard the first time as one of them when your on the snowmobile is in the middle of some random trees LoL.

On the PS3 i went thought the hole game on veteran and did most of the other achievements then after i finished went thought it again on easy and got the rest of the stuff the laptops are pretty easy to find if you have a good look i only had to look up the location of one of them and that was the one in the middle of the trees.

Its not to hard on veteran as it keeps saving check points so you never have to go to far back I'm over half way thru it again on veteran but on the Xbox Smile.

Echo is a joke mike no chance of doing some of them on your own i know i tried loads LoL
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:57 am

Yes, that's the other thing. I need to run the Spec Ops on Vet for maximum star completion and achievement possibility.

As for the Intel, that's where my buddies at Rooster Teeth come in. Their awesome videos that show exactly where all the intel sits lol. I'll go back and do that on easy after I beat it on Vet.

Well hopefully, we can start from the get go and get some stars. BTW I apologize due to the fact that there may be some levels that you'll have to play again, since you beat them and I didn't lol. Shotgun on the AC130 and Chopper Gunner Wink
Back to top Go down
xGhOsT
[BTR]Team Leader
[BTR]Team Leader

Rep : 0
Platform : Xbox 360 and PS3

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 am

i need help on echo with juggs in the favela i tried it so meany times by my self i can handle 1 and 2 but 3 is really hard plz help!
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:42 am

yea i never managed the fevala level on my own on the PS3 and the xobx had to have someone else with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MW2 Spec Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Spec Ops?   MW2 Spec Ops? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW2 Spec Ops?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: Xbox members-
Jump to: