www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Many Questions :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BTR xNeUrOtIcCz
[BTR]Recruiter
[BTR]Recruiter

Rep : 0
Platform : XBOX360

Many Questions :P Empty
PostSubject: Many Questions :P   Many Questions :P Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 am

Hezy everyone just wanna drop a few questions for the community and owners of the site/clan.

first question is can you change my username please to BTR xNeUrOtIcCz because i recently got a name change before my xbox went kapoof so i would be happy if that could be changed.

second is does anyone know how to stop a computer screen from flashing on and off. my computer screen has decided to be smart and keep flashing on and off every second and its starting to annoy me.

thridly this is optional for the owners. i dont know if you guys have heard of www.dot.tk but its basicly renaiming free domain site names so where as our new homepage is www.btrclanuk.webs.com you can change it to www.btrclanuk.tk its up to you if you want to keep this or not its just seems easier to write and remember. but yeah here it is www.btrclanuk.tk
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: Many Questions :P   Many Questions :P Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 am

haha yeeeees nice on for the dot.tk mate thats brilliant also i'll change your name in a sec and thirdly you mite need a new VGA cable
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
BTR xNeUrOtIcCz
[BTR]Recruiter
[BTR]Recruiter

Rep : 0
Platform : XBOX360

PostSubject: Re: Many Questions :P   Many Questions :P Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:44 am

Ta very much mazte will go buy one this instant will tell you if it has changed
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Many Questions :P   Many Questions :P Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:16 am

I would say the flashing is either your graphics card or a virus more likely the graphics card tho Very Happy.

I know about dot tk cuz that was what we used for domain forwarding befor i bought the .co.uk adress Very Happy.

And i would of changed your name but Greggors has beat me to it.

In all i don't think i was any help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many Questions :P   Many Questions :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Many Questions :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: