www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Dudes! New member hopefully.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dudes! New member hopefully. Empty
PostSubject: Dudes! New member hopefully.   Dudes! New member hopefully. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm

1. Online ID,Gamertag or PSN: Steam: Mutiny31 Gamename : #VroomDeath!?

2. Age: 21

3. Location: UK, N.Yorks

4. What games do you play: MW2, COD4, Left 4 Dead 2

5. Average K/D : MW2 : Kills - 8307 / 3973 i have also completed 5:1 KD ratio challenge and 10 kill streak.

6. Which system(s) do you play on: PC

7. Which [BTR] member referred you or whose post did you read: Saw an advertisment on a gaming site but cant remember which Razz

8. From what site did you read about our clan: ^

9. Why have you chosen BTR: Love the logo, looks a nice set up website and hopefully got some descent dudes among you Smile

Played Call of Duty since its birth with COD vanilla. Played in the gaming league on the special forces unit in an old clan (Hell Bound Soldiers) back then and did very well Out of around 60 Gamers 10 of us were chosen for the gaming league, i was 2nd in Command of the Special Forces unit. That was for COD 1 and 2. Took time out from gaming for quite some time came back for COD4 but only played for fun and no clan during that period. Now playing MW2 and i want to have fun but also look at scrims again and playing regularly with same people and having that extra enjoyment from doing so.
I do still have a headset for gaming but got a newer PC setup since and need to configure headset too it Smile its an old head set so if it fails i shall be buying a new one!

Outside of gaming im an avid Skateboarder, love Metal/ Rock music bounce And work for an Identity and Card protection company in York.

Merry Christmas! santa
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: Dudes! New member hopefully.   Dudes! New member hopefully. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 am

Welcome welcome, once an admin spots your app you'll be accepted into the clan. Have a happy holiday. If you need anything just ask.

btw - saw your a pc gamer, do you play EVE?
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr

PostSubject: Application   Dudes! New member hopefully. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm

1)What is your GT/PSN/Username? PSN = i_W_H_I_T_T_Z_Y

2)Where abouts are you from? Ireland, Wexford

3)What is your Age? 16

4)What Platform/s do you use? PS3

5)Where did you hear about us? Google

6)What are you Favourite Game/s?? All Of Cod And Need For Speed Shift & Assasain's Creed 2
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Welcome b   Dudes! New member hopefully. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm

welcome abaord whitzy, nice to see new members do you mind signing up on the official homepage aswell its so i can keep track of members
its http://btr-team.xippy.org/ has all info there like teams and so on also fixtures and results
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Dudes! New member hopefully.   Dudes! New member hopefully. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:53 am

Welcome to the clan guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dudes! New member hopefully.   Dudes! New member hopefully. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dudes! New member hopefully.
Page 1 of 1