www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Mw2's horrible servers!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

Mw2's horrible servers!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 am

Last night was ridiculous we ended up in some server that sped everything up, wasnt a glitch it was just typical COD server bollocks, we were trying to have a game with VXR and it got ruined. Lasted for the next cpl of games, we even enterd a private match just to see if it was just that one game, but low and behold nooooo the entire game was dying. Awful LOL was funny though i suppose but still, you shouldnt pay £45 for poorly maintained servers. So with the glitchers, not being able to play properly with mates, this new problem, Mw2 is not proving its worth and is steadily putting me off even trying to play online with it!

Also Jay thanks for the msg on GB hahaha, i highly disagree but thanks for bringing it to my attention LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 am

the speed up version of online play is the newest glitch to come out, its been confirmed on the IW Forum's.
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:28 am

LoL it might of been £45 for you but i have 2 copies LoL
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

Rep : 3
Platform : Xbox 360

PostSubject: Re: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 am

haha no prob mate thought i needed to bring it to attension
Back to top Go down
LovinGFX
[BTR]Private

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 am

It must be a fairly new glitch or hack or whatever because its only happend to me once. its like the others soon as people figure out how to do it you end up in more games like that one. So hopefully in a few days not all the games are like that, if that happends il be do the campaign again or play something else atleast untill its all patched and stuff. MW2 Most glitchy game ever??!!
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 am

I'm not sure to say the most glitch game ever. That's kind of harsh. Maybe the most abusers ever, but I've played games with far more glitches than MW2 so far. Every MMO is far worse and most Online Multiplay games have a few bug/glitches that can only be caught by a player base. At least Infinity Ward is working to resolve them and not saying "eh screw it, we already banked their release day monies"
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr

PostSubject: Re: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 am

Tbh i've had enough of the glitchy game, im probably going to play cod5 or some other games for a bit.
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 am

just had an update for the game guys and models i think have been depwered as using them earlier and was no where near the range they was servers seem really good and clean so far today so hopefully its been sorted out a bit now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mw2's horrible servers!!!   Mw2's horrible servers!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mw2's horrible servers!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: Xbox members :: General Chat-
Jump to: