www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

New Clan email address

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

New Clan email address Empty
PostSubject: New Clan email address   New Clan email address Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey all,

Just a note that I made a new email account. It's for all you clan m8's to contact me if you want to. This way I can keep my clan emails separate from my personal email.

xPsYKotiKz@gmail.com

Feel free to email me for whatever, if you wish to contact me. I am also experimenting with Photoshop, so if you'd like to give a beginner some beginner work, shoot me an email with some details.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr

New Clan email address Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan email address   New Clan email address Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:07 am

sounds good makes me wanna get one now, so its all offical like haha
Back to top Go down

New Clan email address
Page 1 of 1