www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

:) no more mw2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

Rep : 3
Platform : xbox 360 and PC

:) no more mw2 Empty
PostSubject: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Hey guys Smile just letting everyone no lately i been getting really fedup with mw2, u guys are great and i love the clan and intend to stay and help out if thats ok but ive traded in my mw2 becuase im just finding it anoyying and well boring towards the last levels, im now starting to play forza 3 and operation flashpoint for a bit more realism and will be getting bad compnay 2 to play in future so if there is anything i can help with lemme no as i still wish to help the clan out and be part of the community/brotherhood I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Sad to see you leave. It was fun playing together. I'll see you in BC2.

How is Flashpoint anyway? Single player good? Multi/Live avail? Any good?
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 pm

not yet played online only done few caimpagn missions but so far its been totally awsome Smile and aint rlly leaving ill still help out with stuff and recruiting just wont be playing mw2
Back to top Go down
xPsYKotiKz
[BTR]Veteran
[BTR]Veteran
xPsYKotiKz

Rep : 5
Platform : Xbox 360 / PC

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Yea, I just meant leaving the MW2 scene.
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/Kilin24?src=hdr
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:35 pm

it was ok for awhile but yeh just got bored of it now and the whole server system is just wack as fuck lol
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:23 am

I'v got operation flashpoint but never played it online and didn't even complete the first mission LoL didn't like it to much still got it tho we will have to hit it up some time Smile
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 am

Cant beleive you got rid of MW2 you bum face!!! haha but yeah safe man if you didnt like it fair enough dude, we need members really who play other FPS, so yeah you can stay LOL dont wont to become one of those clans who just sticks to one game.
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:49 am

thanks lol Smile i udnerstand ill probz lose rank but yeh i still wanna stick around and help out dont wanna leave the clan just dont like mw2 and yeh sure FRMT Smile missions is fairly easy Wink
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:54 am

i just didn't know what i was ment to be doing or anything LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :) no more mw2   :) no more mw2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:) no more mw2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.btr-forum.co.uk :: General Chat-
Jump to: