www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Welcome To BTR if your looking to join please FILL IN THE APP in the new members section, As we can not Activate your Account without it. Thanks and Hopefully see you soon!!
www.btr-forum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY MR NOOBTUBER, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--== [BTR] ==--
Welcome to the BTR forums

Practise sessions :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

Rep : 3
Platform : Xbox 360

Practise sessions :) Empty
PostSubject: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:24 am

Right i think we need to set up a practise asap as 3 of us where playin another clan earlier today and they had us on lock constantly... just need few guys think out some scenrios like building breach and flanking and covering Smile ...
cheers guys Smile
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

Rep : 11
Platform : XBOX 360

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am

Have a word with DK he sets them up, but last time people decided they couldnt be botherd tbh, But were starting to get together a good bunch of 360 players, as i said ask DK and he'll set one up
Back to top Go down
https://bringtherainuk.forumotion.com
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:28 am

okay mate il tlk to dk bout it coz them last 2 games i was gettin so annoyed haha but i say well done mate uv played good and backed me and visa versa man thanks good team player..Smile
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 am

Well we do need practices but so far weve owned a few people, me and chucky played a game of tdm against a clan called NBC and we owned so wasnt to bad, we had one less player aswell. think i got l;ike 34 kills or summat but weve got the skill just need to figure out the tactics, DK's good at all the strat stuff, so we should be able to assemble a mint team in the end
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:34 am

awww klkl mate well done just spose its one them things of there will be over clans with clashin tatics and will be hard yer man we been playin well today Smile i shud b bak on in bout half hour or so mate
Back to top Go down
xWaRGaSmZ
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
xWaRGaSmZ

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:36 am

Im off until after x factor final mate now but i'll be on later so we can pawn some noobs
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:37 am

okay mate haha poorpoor noobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:55 am

normally when they have us on lockdown i go for my riot shield that way they automatically start trying to hit me and u can see where the incoming fire is coming from and by doing so you should be able to locate them and take them out,also good old smoke 'nades help lots unless they have thermal (shouldnt really have unless its estate/wasteland).

There been countless times we've turn a hq pro match around with DG, just by using wingman and my trust riot shield Smile

I think if we have a constent team then we can take this slighty slower pace but more effiecient as the last thing we want to have is been out in the open by yourself and no one to cover your rear, and if by dieing let your guys know where you got killed and how many you saw. like im always finding 2/3 on the top part of the house in estate, so things like that need to be taken into consideration before breaching a building.
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:29 pm

yer man sounds bout right tbh nice riot shield tactic aswell neva thought it like tht Smile I was jus thinkin through running through a few scenarios on them slightly more open levels and yer with the diein and calling where they are I do alot ene way but I jus gotta get used to what everyone in the clan calls certain things Smile
Back to top Go down
Andybhoy
[BTR]Private
Andybhoy

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 am

Have to talk to Daddyking at some point, my old clan mainly focused on skidrow and terminal, so got some great tactics from them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andythepandy.wordpress.com
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 am

That would b very handy mate Smile
Back to top Go down
FRMT
[BTR]Commander
[BTR]Commander
FRMT

Rep : 19
Platform : PS3, XBOX 360 And PC

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:30 am

I'm up for a practice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xWookieCookiex
[BTR]Private
xWookieCookiex

Platform : xbox 360 and PC

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 pm

yeh get atleast 4-6 people online even if we got Devil regret as one and just sorta flow through tactics see what spans out the best and pritty much just me n assasin with observe everyone and see where the weaknesses and strengths are and incoporate that into tactics etc Smile
Back to top Go down
ReBirThz
[BTR]Secondary Commander
[BTR]Secondary Commander
ReBirThz

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:58 pm

me and DK had an amazing tactic on rundown earlier him bein riot shield me stayin behind him we got right into there bass and was just like boom worked really well congrats DK with the riot shield skills i dont no ene one that uses that thing as well as u mate well done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:15 pm

my game is mostly close quarter, so corridor's buildings and small open areas is fine, its the long range sniping on the map that my weakness but thats why i use my riot shield as they still try to hit me with it and then i know where the enemy is, call on my headset and let one no we have a camper hiding and it's either dg,wook or assasin that gets them for me and i just concentrate getting inside there backdoor and take them out with my shotgun's Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practise sessions :)   Practise sessions :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practise sessions :)
Page 1 of 1